O Oldie Thread Thumper Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 1,051 Dec 24, 2009 #1 Come join us in vent at 8:40 EST to hear Hoodie read the Night Before Christmas! Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Dec 24, 2009 #2 I'm so there. I mean I'm in vent, right now.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Dec 24, 2009 #4 It was great. Thanks Hoodie
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Dec 24, 2009 #5 Beta said: It was great. Thanks Hoodie Click to expand... wat he said
U Uka Uka Forum Fiend Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 724 Dec 24, 2009 #6 Lol Awesome shame i couldnt make it... never saw the thread.. Shoulda made an event notice
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Dec 24, 2009 #7 darn i was at church and wrapping gifts, I think he should revise his readings and make it the day of christmas lol!
darn i was at church and wrapping gifts, I think he should revise his readings and make it the day of christmas lol!
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Dec 24, 2009 #8 was setting up stuff/running stuff all night at church. hope it was awesome!
J JasonBourne Rookie Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 91 Dec 24, 2009 #9 Aw. I missed it. D^: Sorry. Hope to hear it next year! :^D
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Dec 25, 2009 #10 The Angry Arab said: was setting up stuff/running stuff all night at church. hope it was awesome! Click to expand... Yep, I went to Church too (I even got to carry a big candle around for a while), then ate and watched Napoleon Dynamite (nice tradition, huh?)
The Angry Arab said: was setting up stuff/running stuff all night at church. hope it was awesome! Click to expand... Yep, I went to Church too (I even got to carry a big candle around for a while), then ate and watched Napoleon Dynamite (nice tradition, huh?)
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Dec 25, 2009 #11 lol, Hoodie, your an excellent reader! good job!