Hey guys

thrall

Poster
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
229
I just got Team fortress 2 this morning and cant wait to actually play it. Although got few problems. I can't seem to be able to see servers like none show up and sometimes tf2 will close and i get the HL2.exe has stopped working. Also any points for a noobie at TF2, im use to cod4 but i wanted to give this game a try
 
Welcome to the rage quit division!

We have bounties on people who make us rage quit.


step 1. Kill your enemy before they kill you.
step 2. When you see a chance, tauntkill your enemy.
step 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
step 4. Always win.
step 5. You never lose.
step 6. Steps 4 and 5 are optional for hackers.
step 7. Spam the banhammer.
step 8. Eat cookies all day.
step 9. Go to options, multiplayer, and then put have a custom spray to spray to certify your pwnage.
Step 10. Your crosshair is a red dot. Every kill, Every Where, Every Time.

Good luck.
kthxbai.
 
I seldom get that message, so not sure exactly what to do with that. As far as pointers, try out all classes and see which you like and which you need help with. Id stay away from spy imo, that class isnt a class you pick up and find easy. Try soldier, demo and dont just spam which is very tempting at first. Try and aim at your targets and make them run into your stickies. Pyro is also a good starting class, if you want pyro tips ask thereven. Hope some of this helps, see you online some time.
 
You might need to adjust your graphics settings, also make sure your video drivers are up to date. My TF2 always starts with the crashing about 48 hours after a new video driver is released. It never fails.
 
I don't really get that message much. But.. anyway.. TIPS:
-Start out with something easy like Pyro and once you've gotten a little more used to the game, try the different classes and see which one you like best. Oh and, watch out for spies, we're always right behind you.
 
Hello Thrall, hope you are enjoying TF2. It's somewhat different to the Call of Duty games. Every class has certain pros and cons. As existance said, start with something easy, but try the other classes. I started as a spy, and still am (because the other classes are hard for me).
 
btw. is there any chance you used to play Tribes Vengeance?
If not:


Welcome Thrall! I'm feather frog =D!
 
Welcome to TF2! I dont get those messages so I cant help you there Thrall, sorry =S
 
Welcome aboard Thrall! And yeah, about this HL2.exe has stop working.. it happens to many ppl, i dont know what is the problem and how does it fix. Good luck about that
 
Best tip ever for you....

Never stand still, not even for a sec, unless you are in spawn! And that is to say, if you arent about to lose...
 
Deja!

2151464698_0d1bae7cc4.jpg

 
It seems that the problem has went away hopefully. Because yesterday i tried to back on connection to one of ego servers n it was fine n contiuned without it coming up again. I must say i really like the Sniper, not so much the pyro though
 

Latest posts

Back
Top