That spy is a three-handed monster!

Werner Voss

Active Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
251
Video speaks for itself:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVXdikoPRYw"]That spy is a three-handed monster![/ame]

P.D: First video I make (with Windows Movie Maker). I'll probably remake it with Vegas or something, I cannot seem to fix the TF2 part spliiting in half with one half being completely green, nor I know what is causing it.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for embedding, I realised how to do it a moment ago. Now I gotta fix the green thing, but I don't know how..
 
What did you use to record and how?

Used the in-game source recorder, then played the demo and used the command startmovie to capture the parts I wanted (the demo interface is viewable in the video, I thought it wouldn't be haha). With virtual dub I made the targa files an avi, and finally, did the video editing with Windows Movie Maker.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top