Meh Nothing Else To Do With Them...

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
So I seem to be stockpiling casino cash like no other...

So this is the low down.

10k to the person who can top my kills on an eGO map wins a nice 10,000.
Got a bunch of casino cash so going to be making alot of random casino cash challenges so stay tune!!!

The score to beat at the moment is...
picture.php


547kills
:MUST PROVIDE A SCREEN SHOT:
 
Plan of attack:

1) Tanker truck filled with caffeine :w00t:
2) Port-a-potty beside comp :cursing:
3) Bribe wife not to divorce me :chair:
4) Inform kids that I am NOT insane :facewall:

Long shot:
5) Inform players I am filming a documentary and that I need stock footage of them being shot by myself. Impress upon them it may take a couple hundred retakes :laugh:
 
wow!! never even bin close to 547 :D
but i thinck ill give it a try :D:D
 
I think only one or two was with the MG, the rest were his laser guided homing spade shovel.
 
haha good luck to the people who trys for that one ive only made it to 300 before i just stopped playing
 
i bet he was just camping with a MG the whole time ^^ :P

LOL not much of a fan of MG, But I think most of thos kills was were with the BAR :P



On another note: Just added up my team score and it came up to 423 :P
 
Last edited:
When I fix my PC I'm going to get on one Saturday afternoon for 6 hours and bang out 600 kills, post, collect, and then I'll be back in the mix, firing on all cylinders, AND rich muhah.

3 weeks. sigh, 3 sighs
 
When I fix my PC I'm going to get on one Saturday afternoon for 6 hours and bang out 600 kills, post, collect, and then I'll be back in the mix, firing on all cylinders, AND rich muhah.

3 weeks. sigh, 3 sighs

I'll join and we'll see who wins...
 
Does it have to be on Flash...cuz Flash is not fun...I could do this on Ava...in about 10 hours...and make sure Stringman and Slayr do not punch me...ever.
 
I will do this only using da SHOVEL.

Because I cant use other weapons because I havent played in a long while.
 
Back
Top