Scrim Team

3vlNomad

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1,326
Does anyone want to put together a scrim team? I wanted to go CAL, but I just found out it was bought by some company in the middle east and they killed it.. So I was thinking OGL? That's still around right? lol

Thoughts? Ideas? Anyone interested?


Or maybe just get our divisions ladder up and actually have competitions?
 
Last edited:
A lot of our members love to scrim.
Join us in ventrilo there's usually a few of us doing 10-man scrims everyday. :)
 

Doesn't apply, sorry :P

I read it the day it was posted and never have and now never will do that :)

A lot of our members love to scrim.
Join us in ventrilo there's usually a few of us doing 10-man scrims everyday. :)

I've scrimmed several times for kicks and giggles but what I am suggesting is getting our ladder up and running and having teams that can challenge each other and set dates and what-not and have the teams wins/losses recorded.

Basically a more competitive/professional version of our current 'pick-up' scrims.

Only for eGO members, no outside team/clan ringers, minimum of 5 people per team with only 5v5 matches running scrim configs with demos optional (team leaders agree beforehand)

Could use the CSS Event Server when it's not being used for other events.
 
I've scrimmed several times for kicks and giggles but what I am suggesting is getting our ladder up and running and having teams that can challenge each other and set dates and what-not and have the teams wins/losses recorded.

Basically a more competitive/professional version of our current 'pick-up' scrims.

Only for eGO members, no outside team/clan ringers, minimum of 5 people per team with only 5v5 matches running scrim configs with demos optional (team leaders agree beforehand)

Could use the CSS Event Server when it's not being used for other events.

Good idea, I would love this, and so would a lot of others however, leadership decides what goes on, leave it to them :P
 
In terms of a CS:S league for our division, its being worked on. Hang tight.
 
ya, i actually talked with ill legend yesterday while playin w/him and he said that there is a very strong possibility of a scrim league being in the near future for css, yay!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top