New Jail Games? =)

Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
51
Okay guys so for all of you that play jail this one is especially for you. I just woke up and I was sitting around thinking bout u guys *ahwwww* anyways Jailers lets come up with new games cuz this leap of faith, maze day, pool day, and one trivia question is getting boring.

So I was brushing my teeth and I was thinking HEY! let's try red light Green light without a mic. So how it would work is the warden stands on one end of the room and the T's are on the other side. When his back is to the T's the T's may move towards him but as soon as he turns around any T still moving will get killed. Is that a legal game? Cuz I know you can't do it over mic cuz of lag but anyways LETS MAKE JAIL FUN AGAIN GUYS =)
 
haha i know you guise will prolly hate me for saying this
or wonder why im posting here.
Jail is the fails.
'Nuff said.
 
BetaBeta Kawaii Anime Trvia Super Fun Time Go!

1 question about anime.
 
Perfect, you guys feel like brainstorming because I'm getting lazy with coming up with new ideas. Here's the scenerio:

You have a big lake, you can put anything you want into it (obstacles etc) to run your game. We need new water games and I need your help =). I was thinking of doing boat races, and things with boats and stuff but I'm going to need your help.
 
Hey Phase water games? we can play Marco Polo =) get the Ts to turn off their monitors and shove a Ct in the water LOLLL
 
Hey Phase water games? we can play Marco Polo =) get the Ts to turn off their monitors and shove a Ct in the water LOLLL

Shame NO T would ever do that, otherwise HILARIOUS suggestion :laugh:
I think it should be less mini-games, maybe a map for real jail-life experience.
Like no hidden guns or anything, and only CT's can get into armory, and then the T's actually have to try and rebel instead of waiting in their cell till the ct's are gone to go to armory.
They could follow orders and try and sneak off (even still wait in the cells.) and the CT's will have to patrol the jail and try not to let any T rebel or get stabbed in the back.

anyway, that's just my quick idea.
Hope it helped!
 
Captain Nighthawk has been doing a game where you dont actually kill T's, but its fun. Or actually you mostly do kill T's 'cause this game is a good rebel game.

TALENT SHOW! Get to some place (let's say cafeteria on Marble for example) and let Terrorists show their talent. Its fun and a nice change. Also Terrorists mostly will rebel on this so it will get T's killed.

Its fun, you should try it. My talents mostly end up on suiciding/dying, so yeah, do this game with me there and you will have one less T to worry about.
 
Shame NO T would ever do that, otherwise HILARIOUS suggestion :laugh:
I think it should be less mini-games, maybe a map for real jail-life experience.
Like no hidden guns or anything, and only CT's can get into armory, and then the T's actually have to try and rebel instead of waiting in their cell till the ct's are gone to go to armory.
They could follow orders and try and sneak off (even still wait in the cells.) and the CT's will have to patrol the jail and try not to let any T rebel or get stabbed in the back.

anyway, that's just my quick idea.
Hope it helped!

Yea I want a mod where kills aren't reported to the entire server so Ts can go and shank CTs and no CT hears unless they see it and then press alarm buttons around the prison lol. THAT would be vicious.
 
We should all establish a mandatory anime to be watched. I suggest "School Days" :D haha. It's a hell of an anime, and we can then quiz on it ^_^ just a suggestion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top