Hello and good luck...

MikeJr

I made one post
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
4
I just wanted to say hi, and introduce you to your maker.

I have just been invited into =(e)= and I plan to invade the ranks quickly. I am just getting out of Active Duty Air Force service and plan on spending my time teaching the good folks of Charlie how to get worked. I will be checking out some of the other servers sooner than later, but for now I am going to get myself accustomed to this map and game.

I purchased it about 3 days ago when Full.Tilt.Boogie showed up telling me that was the way to go. It was the best 2.50 I'd ever spent on a game if you ask me. =D


Anyways, enjoy the place and hope to see you all there.
 
Definitely will. I see that it is going to take a lot of work to move up in that point system there. I think I crested 2000 earlier.
 
Welcome to the group, Hope I see you Kalt's Sewers or Flash's hotel.
 
Back
Top