Highschool Peace Protest

I was in the circle there was alot of tear gas lol. we also prayed before we got shot.

Nice screenshots Waldo but, I ran before that lawl!
 
Last edited:
Just make sure you all ignore Pris shooting Moose and the rest of the renegade Ts.

I totally encourage you guys to try to get people rallied and do crazy things. I mean, we DID win a couple times, you know, with the peace bomb and everything.

Try to get your team to follow your orders at Ts since its the most important element for Ts: Stick Together!!! Even if you all have to die together, I mean who likes to sit and watch all the CTs go like "Where's Waldo!?"
 
Last edited:
Yeah I guess, his ideas are whack but fun anyways. I hate it when my kill/death ratio is lower than his though -_-
 
Isn't that a lot of times though Alex? :3
Least when I'm playing that is!
/me runs away fast
 
Yes it's a lot! >:o I hate every time! lol. But it seems as if my CSS skills are finally progressing...so check again next time [;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top