embarrassing

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
Yesterday my keyboard died, it was ill for a long time whitch ever key I hit every thing started to flash by, my binds, change teams etc, lucky my grandaughter is on holiday so I grabbed her keyboard to finish off with. So now I need a new keyboard and a new mouse, that died 3 months ago after 5 years of loyal work. They say disaster strikes 3 in a row what is the third thing? I will just have to wait to find out.
Cya ingame.
 
Watch out, I have a feeling your headset will set on fire. And it will not be healthy if you are wearing them when this happens.

So you looking for a gaming mouse or just something that can move the cursor/crosshair around? What about the keyboard? What prize?

Just asking these questions to help people recommend things to ya.
 
Keyboards randomly blowing up typing what we dont want to....What is this world coming to...i think this means war
 
lol my headset broke like 7 (i could only use the mic, but the earphones did not work) months ago.. i just went today to get a new one because i forgot that i had insurance.. LOL
 
Back
Top