Extremely Useful Blueprint!

Sharp_Shooter

Famous
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
450
I did not find this blueprint, someone else did on another forum.

You can combine 3 of any class weapon into scrap metal.
It's still class limited. So you can do any of-

*1 Razorback
*1 Jarate
*1 Huntsman

= Scrap Metal,

or say

*1 Bonk!
*1 Force'A'Nature
*1 Sandman

= Scrap metal,

BUT NOT

*1 Bonk!
*1 Buff Banner
*1 Flaregun


90% of my dupe page in my backpack got turned to scrap metal. I had 2 refined before finding this out and now I have 3 refined. I'm in a dilemma to either make a hat or wait some more to make a class specific hat. :facewall:

I don't know if this is a ninja update or something. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Happy New Year Y'all.
 
Note: This cannot be achieved using Demo weapons. Unfortunately, it must be 3 class weapons of different loadout slots. And due to the Scottish Resistance and Charin' Targe sharing the same slot, this is not achievable as of yet.
 
Note: This cannot be achieved using Demo weapons. Unfortunately, it must be 3 class weapons of different loadout slots. And due to the Scottish Resistance and Charin' Targe sharing the same slot, this is not achievable as of yet.

Same with the spy weapons, as no knife replacement and the two watches occupy same loadout slot :(

I've got 4/5 spare watches atm, what to do with them :confused1:
 
I randomly found this and was sad about the fact that the newer weapons share the same weaponslot ):

I got 1 refined metal so far.
 
2 Scrap medals ftw.

I think I can make one more Scrap from dupe Pyro stuff. Maybe. Imma go see. <.<

E: I know have 2 Reclaimed and 1 Scrap Metal. 2 Spy watches + Camera Beard = Metal. Lol. I also have like... 2 Bonks and 2 Jarate's waiting for a 3rd item.
 
Last edited:
I need 1 scrap metal for my soldier hat.... 3 refined, 2 reclaimed, 2 scrap... and a soldier token.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top