Who's playing TF2 all night?

Hmm. I should. I'll be playing a variety of different games though. Not just TF2.
 
Haha, what time zone are you all in? (if you don't mind me asking) I have an hour until 2010!
 
zero711,racecar,kenori,xosniper and me just rocked a gravelpit public :D
untill they went harsh against us,,
 
D:, and why in the heck didn't you tell me :cursing:, I would've been there, GP is my favorite map :facewall:

lol :P

We're still in vent. Come join us.

But yeah, just got done with some MW2, and no we;re trying to decide what to play (xosniper just bought MW2 for himself and Green Lantern). Either more TF2, some L4D, or some more MW2. And HAPPY NEW YEARS!
 
I know I am.

beta_playing.jpg


THIS DOESN'T COUNT

Hehe
 
Man, I'd have loved to, but after work tonight, I just wanted to relax with my buddies.

I'll see you guys online in the new year, though.
 
Beta sure didnt, he raged after crafting his only two hats into a trophy belt. Haha.
 
I did. Quitting at a bit after 5:00am.

JOYOUS ANNUAL CALENDAR RESET DATE EVERYONE!
 
Well I stayed up until 4:00 (PST). Would've stayed up longer, but all my buddies left and I got bored. Was a fun night though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top