=(eGO)=? de_dust server bank?

N@t3

Rookie
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
48
Ok so, I was reading junK's dust server guide and there was a part in there talking about a bank in that server.

You can bank money and withdraw it?

If so, please leave a post telling my yes or no and the console command (if yes)

Thanks :P
 
That guide may be written before server changes...

The bank is now replaced by $16,000 at the start of each round (much better, btw!)

I don't play on Dust 2 that often, so please correct me if I'm wrong. :)
 
Lols this happened before you joined i think? It was very resourceful using the bank but it annoyed me becuase typing !bank or !withdraw before a round was like spam. But the 16k you get used to too much, in Scrims you dont reach that much unless your team is winning or if your a massive saver >.>.
 
wow, is the bank still on dust? I thought that they took it off all the servers...

I really like the bank system
 
ahh the good times of having a bank, just think of all the guns i could by THE POWER, THE DEATH MUAHAHAHAHA. But yeah the bank has long since been taken away :(
 
Aw man, sounds like fun if they put the bank back but still gave u 16k and somehow incresed the price of the guns.

That would be Kinda cool.
 
Lols this happened before you joined i think? It was very resourceful using the bank but it annoyed me becuase typing !bank or !withdraw before a round was like spam. But the 16k you get used to too much, in Scrims you dont reach that much unless your team is winning or if your a massive saver >.>.

ya most ppl didn't know but you can type /bank or /withdraw and it does the same thing but remains hidden - so just had to bind a key for bank and withdraw and you were good to go!
ya that guide is pretty old now - still applies tho!
 
I originally found out about it by typing in what everyone else was typing soo I found that I could withdraw money...

I learned that there was only $16k the hard way... lol I think other people can understand it too.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top