Is this Possible?!?

Oooo. Thx Lance Bro. I wanna be this good when i get my Gaming PC... I can finnaly exceed 30 FPS!!!( ON THE STRESS TEST IN GAME) I can reach like 400 on main screen O-o and at lowest 1...
 
Not really, it's pretty much just an expression saying that this requires more experience/practice/dedication than most people have time for.

He's assuming they spend all their time on the computer. That is pretty ignorant.

There are better ways to express that without sounding borderline insulting.

Just saying.

Anyway, enough of that.

Video was pretty awesome, and I don't know if it's just me but the commentators' reactions make the video so much better.
 
Last edited:
Dont worry, people call them that. i get called that, like 240 days of CSS or was it 240 hours? not sure. ppl said i had no life, but i embraced it. i love CSS so do they
 
Back
Top