KALT or DONNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

West

I made one post
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
20
I've been playing in Kalt for a bit, but I see more =eGO= members at Donner~! :( This is for the discussion on whats better and whats not on these two maps. :sleep:
 
Donner is without a doubt our historically most popular server, with Avalanche a close second. Kalt/Flash/Strand are almost always within at least the top 50, if not the top 25, and the Sniper Server took off like a rocket to reach #5, and then has dropped a great deal as of late.

We've been trying to reduce these more "individual" map threads as of late; here are two other topics that might be better to discuss this in:

Quaffer's Strategic Map Collection: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65316

Favorite Map Thread (and Discussion): http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=111541

Thanks for your interest in eGO; please try to start up a discussion in one of those threads, just to cut down how many similar threads end up in DoD General.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top