F Focus Thread Junky Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 914 Jan 9, 2010 #1 I was 4th on my team I was on T Side with "Awpsoleet" who got 1st. It was a battle between me, Cammo, and Cooley to be in the Top 4. I TRIED SO HARD. LOL Im so tired. Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
I was 4th on my team I was on T Side with "Awpsoleet" who got 1st. It was a battle between me, Cammo, and Cooley to be in the Top 4. I TRIED SO HARD. LOL Im so tired.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,463 Jan 9, 2010 #3 Yeah awesome event, congrats jimmy and awp
S Stiffmaister Poster Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 153 Jan 9, 2010 #4 Really fun event! And congrats to awp and jimmy
S SuperShoot EGO Addict Joined Jul 12, 2009 Messages 1,209 Jan 9, 2010 #5 I agree, the event was Awesome ! and Gratz to Awp and Jimmy !... and !up Transparent, he made my day haha. AND !up Oldie for hosting !
I agree, the event was Awesome ! and Gratz to Awp and Jimmy !... and !up Transparent, he made my day haha. AND !up Oldie for hosting !
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Jan 9, 2010 #7 wish i could have been there. stupid weddings....
K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Jan 10, 2010 #8 Whos that Cool kid, On Ct side. in 4th
A AwpsoLeet Rookie Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 43 Jan 10, 2010 #9 thanks, and wow im surprised i had the best ping, crazy stuff
Allan Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,033 Jan 10, 2010 #11 8th, go me! Great event, had total blast. Congratulations to the winners. -Allan
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jan 10, 2010 #12 Cool Nice try focus!
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jan 10, 2010 #13 dang it, I was out of town that time. Oh well next time I will be there. Congrats to all who won
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Jan 10, 2010 #14 !up Oldie for most kills