M m3rryg0r0und Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 297 Jan 13, 2010 #1 End game of Blackmesa today, broke my record for heavy dominations in one life...new record: 6
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 14, 2010 #2 Pfffft, heavy is easy! Be a man and go to a real class.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jan 14, 2010 #3 I can't remember the last time I saw that many ego members on a server other than blackmesa.
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Jan 14, 2010 #4 xosniper said: I can't remember the last time I saw that many ego members on a server other than blackmesa. Click to expand... Me either most of the time they are like hlaf pubbers hald eGO but anyways good job.
xosniper said: I can't remember the last time I saw that many ego members on a server other than blackmesa. Click to expand... Me either most of the time they are like hlaf pubbers hald eGO but anyways good job.