B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Feb 21, 2010 #21 We had a stress test on the Colmar server last night after the division meeting and I heard that it went really well
We had a stress test on the Colmar server last night after the division meeting and I heard that it went really well
C CUB4N Famous Joined Dec 7, 2009 Messages 417 Feb 21, 2010 #22 yeah it was pretty good... no real constant lag spikes and of coarse it didnt crash. so its much better than it was before.
yeah it was pretty good... no real constant lag spikes and of coarse it didnt crash. so its much better than it was before.
E EndlesS DesirE Poster Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 241 Feb 28, 2010 #23 nice..... have a stress free test...
K kenny Forum Fiend Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 596 Mar 26, 2010 #24 Il try my absolute best to be there. I hope it goes good I love makin havoc too so im in if i can make it
Il try my absolute best to be there. I hope it goes good I love makin havoc too so im in if i can make it
J jeod66 EGO Zealot Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 1,996 Mar 26, 2010 #25 Guys....this is from over two months ago. Thread closed.