Insurgency Beta 2 Released

masterofpuppets

PANCAKES GO!
Sr. Manager
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
2,777
The change log is frackin long so I'll just post the link:

http://forums.insmod.net/index.php?showtopic=13426&st=0

822 mb download that you can only get from FilePlanet..... joy. I'm d/ling it right now. Sounds like some much needed changes were made.

REVIEW BELOW***********

It is LIGHTYEARS better than the first one. It's way more refined in every way. First off, the annoying shell shock was toned WAY down. There are new weapons and the older ones were updated as well. The game just runs so much smoother now as well. It is WELL worth the download.
 
No way im getting file planet download. Is it any good? make sure to tell us
 
The most annoying things in INS Beta1 was the player movement, the way the weapon switching was implemented, and the shellshock.

COD4 is INS done right. Modern combat, but the weapon switching, movement, and graphics are all amazing. However, it's not free like INS is....
 
INS Beta 1 was just that - a beta 1. Anyone else remember how crappy DOD Beta 1 was?! But this new version is a lot better than I expected. Unlike most mod teams, the INS team took one huge long leap instead of little changes after little changes.
 
Holy crap. I want to play it so FREAKING BAD :((


But FilePlanet is annoying as crap. I signed up but I had to wait 40 minutes for me to even start downloading and WHAM... DL drops within first 20 megs. Hows that for FilePlanet is the worst file server in the world for people who aren't willing to fund them.

GamersHell.com ftw!
 
PS: I have Beta2 now ftw!


Well since numerous peoples are loving my spray.... :D


Here is a clan one :D:D:D


egododsprayny2.jpg
 
Wow, how did you guys get so off-topic? lol

Is there any way I can get the mod from somewhere other than fileplanet??
 

Latest posts

Back
Top