DoD:S Spray/tags?

Gskellig

I made one post
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
14
So I was wondering why nobody sprays tags in DoD:S like they do in CS:S. I tried to import a tag and.. no success.

So I googled and found a way.

Now my eye patch leopard avatar is my spray that WORKS In DoD:S.
(Screenshots later)

Has anybody else gotten sprays to work? This website worked pretty good for me.
http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/bandit/DODSspray.html
You have to have photoshop though, and some tech knowledge. If you guys have some images you want converted to sprays let me know, it only takes me a couple of seconds.
 
Sprays are very prevalent in DoD and work just the same as in CSS and TF2, I dont know why you had any trouble.
 
I only joined DoD a couple of days ago, and someone told me sprays just "didn't work" so I believed them. Then google showed me this website explaining you had to do a bunch of complicated stuff to get sprays to work and I figured it out. Didn't know they worked normally, they didn't for me.

All I know is my sprays in CS:S worked and when I tried them in DoD:S they didn't.

I guess nevermind then. Someone can delete this post. I look pretty stupid now lol.
 
I only joined DoD a couple of days ago, and someone told me sprays just "didn't work" so I believed them. Then google showed me this website explaining you had to do a bunch of complicated stuff to get sprays to work and I figured it out. Didn't know they worked normally, they didn't for me.

All I know is my sprays in CS:S worked and when I tried them in DoD:S they didn't.

I guess nevermind then. Someone can delete this post. I look pretty stupid now lol.

who has been spreading lies to this man??

Just curious, did you try spraying the same spray you used in CSS in a game of DODS? Did it not work and that's when you started asking questions/seeking answers?
 
who has been spreading lies to this man??

Just curious, did you try spraying the same spray you used in CSS in a game of DODS? Did it not work and that's when you started asking questions/seeking answers?

Yeah. Well I played CSS a long time ago and this time around I'm getting into DOD instead, and I thought all my sprays would work but they didn't. And some random guy in a server told me sprays don't work. That's it ;)
 
# Well it works for me .. but u cant import a JPEG or JPG file .. u have to convert it to TGA file .. otherwise ur pic cant be sprayed ..

- If u want me to do it for u PM me :)

- Ace On Fire .
 
If you make something in MS Paint you need to save it as a 24 Bitmap or otherwise it won't work.
 
Last edited:
Well guys, I imported a jpeg file no problem, don't know what you yahoos were doing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top