The Jail server and why it for the most part dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

eksorXx

I made one post
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
24
The server pop is to high, even earlier today as most of us we're talking about, once you get about 25-30 terrorists it gets out of control, even the best eGO's make mistakes once it hits a certain amount, I honestly think it should be dropped down to about 30 max, just to try at least for a few weeks to see how it pans out, but thats just me, looking for someone to prove me wrong tho
 
I'd have to say I disagree. It is at it's limit of 40 people because of after a certain mark, it really does require teamwork from the CT's, if you just work together, or get some sort of an order together, then the chaos won't be there (wow, I'm getting way to philosophical). Anyway, I just try to stay clear of it when it gets to that, I'll go off and play Killing Floor before it gets too bad.
 
Honestly i just think there are just too many rules and new rules coming around to keep up with and enforce and things just start to get hectic, back in the days when we first got our jail server it was pretty nice and fun
 
I am with Dew on this one the Jail server is crazy now...I remember long ago how it was before.
 
yea but its not just from a to many t's side, once the round starts now that you must ask before you can be warden, you have 12-14 CT's spamming the Mic asking to be warden, IDK i suppose quantum is right.
 
As long as admins are on, it is fine.
I've been on the Jail server when it was full and it is hectic sometimes, but it gets nicer when there is a good warden and the CTs are doing their job.
And of course, when admins are there, they do a great job getting rid of the rule breakers. ^_^
 
Locking this.

To all who are wondering:

The higher number of slots jail has, the higher rank it can reach on GameTracker.
More Slots = More Server Traffic = More "Up" Time = Higher Ranks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top