# switched over to DoDs ? :O

Ace On Fire

Rookie
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
35
# hey guys :D

- I was just wondering .. If I am the only one who discovered the game DoD:S by bying CSS or another game from steam and got it with the game :O ?

- ( actually when I played DoD for the first time it was hard .. not like CSS . the weapons are very hard to control :O BUT then I found my lovely sniper :O )

- sorry for my poor english ..

- Ace On Fire .
 
You're not the only one, I bought CS:S first then switched over once I discovered this beautiful game.
 
Yeah same here, I bought the CSS pack at walmart when it was $40 and thought CSS was going be awesome. Turns out I don't really play it that much and DoD:S has caught my attention more.
 
i was just walking along best buy and saw CSS and i was like sweet, it included DoD, i play both of them, but i like DoD better
 
Walking around in Wal-mart, saw CS:S and bought it for $20.00, turned out it came with DoD:S and startd playin...but not recently due to computer problems. But your not the only one who found DoD:S thru CS:S.
 
# but DoDs is such a great game, so why dont we see it everywhere like CSS ? :O and only get discovered by CSS ?? :O
 
Last edited:
# hey guys :D

- I was just wondering .. If I am the only one who discovered the game DoD:S by bying CSS or another game from steam and got it with the game :O ?

- ( actually when I played DoD for the first time it was hard .. not like CSS . the weapons are very hard to control :O BUT then I found my lovely sniper :O )

- sorry for my poor english ..

- Ace On Fire .

lol, yes they differ from CSS very much but in a good way, to learn to start DOD:s you should either start with a Assault class or you should use the Kar98 :)
 
lol, yes they differ from CSS very much but in a good way, to learn to start DOD:s you should either start with a Assault class or you should use the Kar98

- HAHA yh .. but I like playing with heavy or snipers :D like 1shot1kill :D but light is also good .. when I was playing in a danish tournament, I used heavy (k98rifle) very easy to control :)
 
I played the original counter strike a looooooong time ago. Right after that i got into the original DoD. When CSS came out i immediately got that but i was a bit cheap when DoDS came out. I waited a few months then picked it up and its still one of my favorite games!
 
i started with DoD way back in the beginning. and then from that i found CS. when i started playing again i got DoD:S and then finally CSS once i could get it from steam for 5 bucks. DoD:S is far superior in my opinion. but i still play both
 
I started playing CS 12 years ago and went onto DOD when it came out (I think it was jan 2000) been playing it ever since, we have a more mature player's on DOD"S and it is more enjoyable. I still look into CS'S for a minute or two just to remind me how bad it is. LOL.
 
# HAHA but after playing 2-3 hours of CSS and switching to DODS, its really hard to control :O ..

- I have also played DOD beta :) .. the first DOD i think ? from 2001 ..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top