Mini games Thursday 1/21/10 and other stuff

Jimmy Kudo

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
1,295
Jimmy here with pics of minigames thurday and stuff i need to say

Smash Cannon!!!!!

mg_smash_cannonsz0006.jpg

mg_smash_cannonsz0007.jpg

mg_smash_cannonsz0005.jpg

mg_smash_cannonsz0009.jpg

* note that that shinobi bugged my knife skin
Shinobi!!!!
mg_shinobi0001.jpg

mg_shinobi0002.jpg

mg_shinobi0000.jpg


Really cool skin


Ok, a lot of people now always come to me for the password, event, the event server ip, and the time. I'm honestly saying that thats really bugging me that i always contain the info and the event coordinators only and they spread the info out to all. The info for everything thats related to events are in the upcomming events thread thats stickied in division disscusion. That thread contains the page to see the event info. Theres also the upcoming event infomation sticked in the scrim/event info too. Its not just me or any event coordinators to go to, its the forums.
 
Personally (not trying to diss event coordinators or anything) I thought Shinobi was a bit of a waste of time, the cts were way too hard to get if you were a t. and the only thing that seemed fun to do was sit in the fire and die slowly, 1 hp by 1 hp. I left during the deagle race thing, and I'm sad I missed smashcannons :C
 
Back
Top