Cashworks, filling up PL maps :D

Just to be clear, I ::heart:: Cashworks and would <3 to see it added to the PL rotation.

For anyone not familiar with this amazing map:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1bOnERM4ZA[/ame]
 
I must admit I haven't had that much fun on TF2 in a while. Cashworks really should be added back into PL rotation.

Thanks for that wonderful hour of gaming nirvana Zergs. :)
 
Cashworks is a great map, but as stated earlier it is really big. only down side.
 
It's fantastic that the server was moved to better hosting. It would be even more fantastic to at least add hoodoo back to the rotation. Many of the regulars loved that map. I, personally, don't like cashworks all that much due to the size (as a couple of you stated earlier). If it were parsed into different stages, then it wouldn't be bad. But, the PL rotation server would benefit greatly by adding one or both of those maps back on the rotation.

Heed the call of your regulars!
 
Well its about time they added maps to that server, perhaps it will stay filled more often now that it has more than 2 maps.
 
That was a really good game today, I am glad I was able to join in on it. I play on the PL server a few nights a week and having hoodoo back would be awesome. Cashworks would be less awesome but still not bad. However just having at least any one new map added to the rotation would help a lot.
 
Back
Top