What happens on Flash

LOL thanks Kirk for explaining what that thing in the sky was... I really had no idea what it was. I thought it was just some weird looking clouds :P

*these facts brought to you by your friendly neighborhood trekkie*

same here, nice catch Kirk, though I guess if you hadn't caught it you would be stripped of your name and demoted to Ensign

I don't think I could handle being demoted back to Ensign :crying:

Kirk likes Voyager more?!

Tis true. Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series

TNG is where it's at. Captain Picard is simply the best star trek captain...ever.

Yeah.......um........PERMA-BANNED!
 
Last edited:
Silly Kirk, I have 2 accounts, and a crew committed to the FACT that Picard>Kirk.

Afterall, he is a knight now

Shatner is just fat and ugly and works for Priceline.

:):P;)
 
Silly Kirk, I have 2 accounts, and a crew committed to the FACT that Picard>Kirk.

Afterall, he is a knight now

Shatner is just fat and ugly and works for Priceline.

:):P;)

Shatner is infinitely more hilarious, which seals it for me. Better origin story and personality also.
 
Awesome job Dutch :)

Shatner... errr Kirk... errr Shantner... errr BAH Both win :)
 
FOOLS! All of you!

Picard will not be pleased at this mutiny. Unlike Kirk he will not sit idly by the second flag, running away if he misses his attack :P
 
Dutch if that was accurate you'd have some of those headcrab zombies smoking themselves and blowing up an ammo pile.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top