A Class and Some Fun

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Had a couple of field promotions get handed out on Turbine last night, and BFM was kind enough to train them as soon as they got done. I crashed the class to fool around a bit.

After the class was over, we hung around a bit for some shenanigans.

Giant BFM


Giant Dispenser


Giant Level 1


Giant Level 3


Lots of fun when you have noclip and a skybox. I could amuse myself for hours in the skybox.
 
Just imagine an level 1 sg like that. A gun that shoots bullets the size of sixteen wheelers...
 
There was a giant teleporter too, but I didn't get a screenshot :(

I made the exit out in the skybox and put the entrance on the bridge.
 
Hahaha...That night in Vent was...Interesting to say the least =P I love you Scrappy
 
Scout: We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here We need a Giant dispenser here
 
Haha awesome! Congrats on the promos... why didnt this happen at the end of my class? :(
 
Back
Top