- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hey 
I wasnt online the last week becaus I had some kind of examination week (dont know how to say it in english
, just bizzy at school ), and in the weekend I went to a friend blablabla and other things
Just wanted to say this so you guys dont think I stopped playing DOD:S and that i dont wanna be a admin anymore on eGO
.
Will be more online from now on
BlackBird.

I wasnt online the last week becaus I had some kind of examination week (dont know how to say it in english
, just bizzy at school ), and in the weekend I went to a friend blablabla and other things
Just wanted to say this so you guys dont think I stopped playing DOD:S and that i dont wanna be a admin anymore on eGO
. Will be more online from now on
BlackBird.



















