I Miss CSS

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, so I've been capped latley and lucky for alot of you, you dont have cap rate. So yeah I am capped and This is one of the reason I can't play CSS and also latley I have been heaviley addicted to MW2!!!! and because I couldnt find a good free MMORPG I found the cheapest P2P MMORPG and I is playing runescape again :O but yeah I shall be on soon unforunatly when I get uncapped is when school starts and then I am in a diffrent timezone so School = American Gaming Time for me, and Gaming time for me = Bed/School 4 You.
 
NO RUNESCAPE!!! RUUUUUUUUUNNNN. well... if i do see you on i'm lookin forward to playing with you
 
Lmao i havent played runescape in ages :p.


Still got my account, selling it soon though.

And my cap is 65GB, never gone over it yet
 
Runescape is cool, but you can try guild wars. 20 bucks is the cost and no monthly fees! Plus I have no cap! :D
 
Runescape :/ havent played for 4 years, P.S I got from 1---> 50 in 1 week. P.S I drop some equips for my noob to use <3 so i had like a lvl 5 Def Only and had Full Black Armor. Games too EZ. CSS Pro Game, MW2 Ez
 
It's pun time (well, it's always a good time for a bad pun)
See how long it takes for someone to get this.
Runescape -verb. The actions used in getting away.
 
ya i kinda miss CSS too. i haven't played in a long time, hahaha.
im kind of addicted to the free mmorpg cabal right now, as well as playing far cry 2 and still playing borderlands here and there.
i'll come back to css though, i always do and i know i always will. so get your helmets ready because the scout bullets will be flying again soon
 
modern warfare 2 is a cool game. i've played it for like 5 hours striaght once. i know how you feel!
 
Someone tell me what capped means?

In some places, you only get a certain amount of bandwidth that you are allowed to use each month. If you hit this amount, they limit your internet to dial-up speed until the next month starts. Sometimes, they just cut it off all together.

That is the meaning of "capped".

This used to happen to my awesome Aussie friends I had back when I played Lineage II
 
actually im pretty sure there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth ANYWHERE. so everybody is capped, but it can be a huge cap that most people never use, like 60-100 gb per month. but there will always be a cap, even if they say unlimited bandwidth, they don't mean that.
usually they'll just charge you out the wazoo for any extra bandwidth you use, sometimes it means once you hit the cap you can't use anymore so your internet activity is basically frozen.
playing CSS for 24/7 uses a lot of bandwidth
 

Latest posts

Back
Top