[Fail] TF2 "Ninja" (Fix) Update 28/1/2010

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
[-]January 28, 2010 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team Fortress 2


Fixed a crash during startup for the Linux dedicated server

Fixed the hats below being included in the crafting of class-specific hats using class tokens

Towering Pillar of Hats"
Noble Amassment of Hats"
Modest Pile of Hat"
Yay, and sucks for anyone who ended up getting one of those instead of their hard earned class specific hat. =[



*Thread is now about Sandvich*

(I was too good for myself and out-ninja'd myself. I apologize for my idiocy.)

Discuss.
 
Last edited:
They had to switch to second grade ham since Heavy's bullets cost too much to make. =/
 
So I hear that when you ask for "alittle" lettuce on a sandvich, you still alot of lettuce. Debate?
 
Back
Top