Casual Germans vs Tuxedo Americans --- WiP

mindful23

Poster
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
200
Hello! This is the topic where I post how far I am into my new skin that =(eGO)= Mann requested...

Casual vs Tuxedo.



So... I gotta write a paper due Thursday. But so far I got this:

germancasualhi7.jpg


So far the jeans and the smile are done for the casual german. Gonna check those tutorials on how to trick the system so the gear is transparent so there aren't any rockets or MG bullet strips on the back.




So thats it for now! Posts updating status coming soon!






PS: Comment if you like the idea or any improvements as we go.
 
Relax people... its only the jeans and a smile. Still gotta get a ballcap / beachhat and a T-Shirt for him :P


Oh and remove the gear.
 
You aren't supposed to like the smile... hes supposed to look casually like a ultra dweeb.


germancasualb2bf5.jpg


Update:

- Made a tan "casual" men's trenchcoat for German.
- Smoothed out the texture behind the original coat so it looks better.
- Did half of the color going to leave the other color grey...


Final thing:

Have to program it so that you don't see the gear. :)
 
Ah. Well if you want the gear you can keep it. Its just aggravating cause I want to make a Tuxedo American and who wants Gear on their suit!?. So I'll release two versions.
 
That is awesome work, dude!! Wish I had those skills!! I like the last German and I can't wait to see the American!
 
Alright I spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out where to start on the American. Its REALLY hard to do a tuxedo... I've figured this out. Its so difficult. I tried using pictures of tuxedo's online with no avail because they just don't fit the origins and you can't really extend the buttom of the tuxedo texture behind the legs without remodelling it.


So I might just try using a Mandarin one... because it essentially ends flat at the buttom. Hopefully that will clear up my troubles. I dunno.
BON-BAR.jpg


Then I'll just crop the area inbetween so then its right.

Might look awkard but unless someone feels like remodelling it... I sunno. I am now going to try it. Peace; )


See you tomorrow.


PS: Still gotta type that paper. Going to get up at like .... 6 or 7 and do it ... then work on skin.
 
Thanks guys. Its 1PM and I didn't get up early. Working on the paper. Only on like a page and a half. Ughhh.


See yall ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top