1/30/2010: Around the World!

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
this is me -> :chair: <- this is all of you.


Thanks for such a great event guys. Unfortunately we can only have one true winner...

So without further ado...



The Most Well Rounded TF2 Player in eGO is...


Vulcan-Raven!!!

ctf_chaos0014.jpg

Congrats to everyone that participated in tonights event, especially Vulcan-Raven, Xerticle, and Whisker-Biscuit!


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_IpESsIhio[/ame]
video of the top 3's victory celebration. (thanks Vudu :) )​

Post your stuff!!!
 
Last edited:
Great event as usual, thanks for hosting =)

ctf_chaos0012-1.jpg

ctf_chaos0020-1.jpg

ctf_chaos0021-1.jpg

ctf_chaos0022-1.jpg

ctf_chaos0023-1.jpg

ctf_chaos0024-1.jpg

ctf_chaos0025.jpg

ctf_chaos0018-1.jpg


Dominations:

​
 
Last edited:
LOL!

Wish I could post my pictures, but TinyPic doesn't like my format.... :(

Very fun match, hope to have many more in the future!

LOL I'm talking in nearly every one of your pictures, I talk WAAAAY to much :P

How did you get TF2 to save your images as JPG? Mine are all TGA!
 
Last edited:
If I didn't get there late...
ctf_chaos0003.jpg

ctf_chaos0004.jpg

ctf_chaos0002.jpg

ctf_chaos0001.jpg

Grats Vulcan :D
My boxing match challenge still stands.
 
Last edited:
Video is here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_IpESsIhio[/ame]
 
LOL!

Wish I could post my pictures, but TinyPic doesn't like my format.... :(

Very fun match, hope to have many more in the future!

LOL I'm talking in nearly every one of your pictures, I talk WAAAAY to much :P

How did you get TF2 to save your images as JPG? Mine are all TGA!

just rebind your screenshot key :)
in console, type bind "f5" "jpeg"
that will save your screenies in jpeg format :)
 
I wish I would of remembered about the event. I was watching The Hangover and spaced out. =(
 
just rebind your screenshot key :)
in console, type bind "f5" "jpeg"
that will save your screenies in jpeg format :)

Thank you!

And Whisker, yeah, it's not just you, i had that guy's mic stuck on my screen too... IDK

I just talk a lot :D
 
Fun event! I love that 1st screenshot Xerticle was a close one for you. I took screen shots but didnt realize that I didnt have my key bind till it was too late. And again Thanks for hosting event mad pistol, Great Job!!
 
I'm sad I missed this one, Around the World was the first event I ever attended, and I haven't been to one since then. I tried to go, but my internet died about half an hour before the event :(
 
Back
Top