Polarity video?

azn modern warfare 2

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
359
Well, i've been subscribing to TheMovieVault for awhile and apparently right now, they published a new vid
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re5vX0hG4oE&feature=sub[/ame]

Polarity is in it :D!!!
 
Well that polarityyy dude it's freakin amazing.
like honestly blows my mind how he can make those kind of shots.
 
That polarityy is sick. Although it is not the same Polarityyy that is in eGO.
 
Last edited:
This is making me hyped up for when I get another video card, It made me realize that I am looking at a mess when I play. Awesome quality/presentation 10/10 nice
 
i was talking about david not jon o_o

and anyways, polarity isn't in ego anymore
 
Well then you havent seen enough Frag Videos, CSS Is the best game than anyother, its older, fun, customizable, etc. you can do anything.
 
this is so awesome its blowing my mind ! ! ! ! i dont think ive ever met this Polarityyy dude but this dude is too good :P also the video is so cool edited it just makes me keep watching even his skills
 

Latest posts

Back
Top