- Joined
- Dec 13, 2009
- Messages
- 35
# heeey all
- right now im not wearing the eGO tag ( and im sorry for that ! ) , cause' of some matches .. but to show eGO that I still think of it like my second home I will post a Thread
- Soo this is a Picture of how my teams line-up looks like
TEAM PENTIA !!
- and our Logo is on too
sry for my poor english !
- Ace On Fire !
PS: We won the first match !
- right now im not wearing the eGO tag ( and im sorry for that ! ) , cause' of some matches .. but to show eGO that I still think of it like my second home I will post a Thread
- Soo this is a Picture of how my teams line-up looks like
TEAM PENTIA !!
- and our Logo is on too
sry for my poor english !
- Ace On Fire !
PS: We won the first match !










