DoD T-Shirt Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda stole magoo's idea (you can have it back if you want). I like simple, but would want to remove the black line in the middle and get it closer to the actual colors of the title screen.

Untitled-4.png
 
I just had an idea. Why dont you just use the Pistol Event image? Just add division at the bottom to match the rest. It would be perfect.
 
If this contest kept going I'd churn out 100 more but I guess due to time limits this will be my last... again color is totally able to be changed, red is just a placeholder.

tshirttestlogodesign43d.png

LARGER VIEW
logoconcept3dreg.jpg


logoconcept3ddistress.jpg
 
lol I just work on art a little at a time, unless its for news posts and eGO related graphics which get top priority. Trust me, I rarely work undisturbed.
 
Heres a simple gold layout, added the year eGO (and the DoD division) was established. Theres two versions, one with just the gold and the other overlayed on a black background that as grunge edges.

tshirttestlogodesign5go.png

LARGER VIEWS
logoconceptgoldnobg.jpg


logoconceptgoldblackrou.jpg
 
Jeez Duality has some sick ones. I like the very first ones he posted best tho.
 
By leadership request, the contest entry phase has been extended until Monday, March 1st, 11:59 PM (PST). After that, the thread will be locked, and a poll will be put up in place for your division to vote on a winner from the top five designs.
 
you know those shirts that look like a tux??? well i think a shirt that is green and done up with a few medals on the front and dogs tags, buttons, and on the back has a rucksack that says ego... it sounds gay, but if done right, it would be like im wearing a ego shirt and im a army guy at the same time!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top