Next Melee Madness Night?

Kerak

Thread Thumper
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,129
HMM I gotta say when is the next melee event for the DODS division?

I have seen that there are other events coming up which will be awesome!:cool: But lets see who can match up as the top MELEE person in the division or if anybody else wants to join in the carnage, then that well be cool too :thumbup:

From the Forums the last Melee Madness was back in July of 09'. I might be wrong be lets see if we can get one going again.



P.S. Cya all in the Flash server. Have a terrific day and hope to see u all soon.
 
We actually had a melee event last week on Monday. It happens every Monday now around 11:30pm EST.
 
Thanks Liquid. I was trying to find a place where I could check up on updated Events and stuff!
 
Back
Top