New Game

( Man ) Ape

I made one post
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
5
So here's the deal, I have CS:S, DOD:S, TF2, LFD1, and some other games of course. But I'm looking to expand my video game arsenal. What would you guys recommend?

I like FPS of course, as well as RTS. I'm trying to avoid MMO's however, after recently dumping my WOW addiction.
 
So, EVE Online is out then, huh? :D

I keep coming back to DOD:S ... nothing, with the possible exception of Insurgency, is equal to the fun and challenge.
 
I should recommand Insurgency since its a Modern Warefare game , Free!!! , and epicly cool! You could get HL2Deathmatch. You can try HL2 Mods, very interesting, I recommand downloading Empires.
 
Since you own a source game I would recommend Insurgency. The mod is great and our servers are great. The game does have a huge learning curve but it is great.

PLUS YOU GET TO PLAY WITH ME!

WIN WIN!
 
I'm gonna grab Empire:Total war tonight when i get home from work, total war games rock!
 
You should try the battlefield series. Ive played all of them and battlefield 2 is by far my favorite
 
Yeah, I have Battlefield 2, and special forces, along with 2142. I might have to try this insurgency game. Heard a lot about it. It's free you say? Where do you download it from?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top