**i posted this in the general part of the forums on accident, haha
I AM BACK EGO!!! Hello community i am Romanx22. I had troubles in the past and begging for rank and so i stopped playing for a while. Even though i have school and baseball i am going to be as much of a help as possible to this organization whether it be recruiting or just helping players know the rules. i am back and i am here to get active!
I am starting to get active in the vents. I dont know if you guys remember me but i have been a member for a while now, i stopped playing for a long time because my computer had issues but know i am ready to be fully dedicated to this clan.
I will be able to now be on the forums almost daily and counter-strike on the weekends. Watch out people i am best at Jail server!
=(e)= Romanx22
[email protected]
I AM BACK EGO!!! Hello community i am Romanx22. I had troubles in the past and begging for rank and so i stopped playing for a while. Even though i have school and baseball i am going to be as much of a help as possible to this organization whether it be recruiting or just helping players know the rules. i am back and i am here to get active!
I am starting to get active in the vents. I dont know if you guys remember me but i have been a member for a while now, i stopped playing for a long time because my computer had issues but know i am ready to be fully dedicated to this clan.
I will be able to now be on the forums almost daily and counter-strike on the weekends. Watch out people i am best at Jail server!
=(e)= Romanx22
[email protected]






















look forward to seeing you on then.