Been having..

the_rage_face

Rookie
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
85
Been having a lot of fun in the Inferno server lately! There has actually been people in there playing on a daily basis. Not big matches but fun no matter what! Everything is better than expected ^^
 
I love that map, I wish we could have a huge 20 on 20 match! Maybe an event? Make it an inferno night eGO members only. I think people would come. Or maybe hold FBG sunday on that server once..... mayhaps?
 
Inferno if one of eGO funnest maps ^^
Love too play on if with all you guys :)
Hope too see you all in on inferno today when i get home from school XD

sector7g.jpg
 
Last edited:
Smaller games are better anyway, more people is just a spam fest. The maps weren't made for that amount of people, battlefield uses 32 players and the maps are huge..
 
I always play on either Inferno or Jail.
Inferno is just fun, banana rushing is by far the most fun though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top