Since everyone keeps asking

WTK...What the Kirk has happened to this thread? You know some tree hugger out there is going to come whining about this proverbial tree....
 
WTK...What the Kirk has happened to this thread? You know some tree hugger out there is going to come whining about this proverbial tree....

Especially after what Baumer did to it, I think there might even be a federal against doing that kind of stuff.
 
Im all for tree hugging, its when you think the trees hug back is the problem. And what Baumer did to it well i think im going to call my congressman and find out what i can do.
 
KIRK!!
I thought something was missing when I'd drop into Flash....just isn't the same without you! I can't make comments about erich on admin chat and then laugh about them on team speak with you anymore :(
Plus you are my favorite captain of the USS Enterprise 1701....please hurry back!
 
oh i will file a complaint to star fleet command and make them send you 99999999999999999 tribbles
 
Back
Top