My Baby Brother

Man thats great Baron. I remember when I first started out, its tough but after a couple weeks, and he learns those basic chords, it get LOADS more fun. It's great he chose the guitar :-)
 
cool man!
I remember back when I couldn't play a single thing on the guitar, lol
just tell him to not give up on it. After awhile it gets easier and easier.

:D
 
nice! i remember back in the day when that was me learning. he will be playing full songs in no time!
 
thats cool that hes getting started so young! post another vid once he starts rocking some songs!
 
Awesome, maybe he can play my favorites one day. Like Weezer and Jason Mraz. Haha nah, probably don't share the same taste in music hehe. But its a good feeling to see your younger sibling play an instrument.
 
paino FTW not saying guitar is bad or anyhting cuz i once played , i just think paino sounds way better =P.
 
Actually any instrument is good! The more you learn, the better you can express yourself through music. Also the sooner you learn, the more time you have to practice. Try working a 50hr week, practicing, getting enough DoD time in, and still having time for regular life. Arggg I hate practicing the boring methods, but it's not all about just playing the fun stuff. Without the basics, you can't do the fancy stuff. I am advanced-intermidiate on the piano. Advanced on the trombone, and intermediate to advanced on the saxophone. It is fun and relaxing to sit down on an evening and jam out some tunes!!

Btw, my cat ALWAYS runs for the basement when I get my saxophone out. LOL!! :P
 
That's cool - he'll be really good if he starts that young - and sticks with it.
I kinda agree with Gunn though, there's too many guitar players - need more drummers.
 
yea i'm trying to start now, and it's not really working. yea i need book. but that's cool that he's playing i'm sure he'll be really good at it :)
 
[quote1196424891==(e)= MinDFuL -=KK=-]
Trumpet > All :D


Except the one exception of

Guitar + Canon in D > Trumpet + Canon in D
[/quote1196424891]


Hahaha I love playing Cannon in C with a variation of D better on Piano. :D
 
Back
Top