Head Hunting

Skipper Finny

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
2,591
Who do you try to kill?
For me, just getting a kill is a miracle, but I get a kick out of killing Blindy and Canadian Invader. Sitting in my tent on any map is worth it just to hear their disapointment.
 
Anyone and everyone I meet on Flash... But if I have to pick one I guess it would be Kirk when he is on, or Troy when ever he is on.
 
eGO's on Flash that have their "usual spots". Kirk by his tree, Bad Brain in his tree, Soupy on his stove.
 
whoever is trying to kill yours truly, KnuckleChild87, becomes a target for my hot lead and pineapple/potato surprise
 
well since blue stealth is such an easy kill i usually try to kill the JNS guys
 
Blindy is probaly my favorite and most likely Phaser and Troy.
 
my favorite victims are the guys who camp in wheelhouse and shoot into sewers on Kalt. That is such an unfair spot since you can see them but they see you.
 
well, any one on my friends list who i see often. Like Erich, Matt, Kerek, Addy. Along with some others
 
I don't go out of my way to kill specific players -- but what I do try hard to do is kill enemies that have been alive for far too long in their positions picking off my teammates one by one, and generally giving my team a hard time.

That said, I do of course derive more pleasure in being able to kill the better players vs beginners, especially if it's via melee.... =)
 
if i can get him before he gets me ill go for ronpaul or someone on my friends list. 90% of the time tho i cant get ronpaul. especially on kalt assault.
 
FullMetalDiaper...hes my dad...so DOD just adds to the years of competing to see which one can whoop the other's butt...
 
I kill all who get in my way. Its either any weapon i find. Most likely kirk with a nade or M1A1 but at times my fist is good but the best was when i got him in the sniper house with a bazooka and it was great because jimmy was the MG guarding him but he had to get the phone. xD. Everyone else anything goes.
 
Back
Top