Great day at the office

lol i wasnt there for the snowman camp but i was for both the knife rush and suicide nade rush both which ended up in compleeette FAIL but still fun. ill try to put my demos up on youtube!
 
csoffice0000rf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
LOL I was there. We were all looking around like "Where are they...." then a T whispered "snowman" and we all went there and threw nades...
 
LOL if I was there and knew you guys were doing that I would get someone else to throw a grenade right on you guys and get like 5 kills with 1 grenade :P
 
I was there and its too bad that plan didnt work :P I killed a lot of you
 
The funniest part about it is that AppleSauce convinced the whole CT team in the matter of 10 seconds to do it
 
This was awesome.

I was one of the Ts who initially rushed into that area after someone whispered "they're at the snowman" on the mic. I was expecting, 2, maybe 3 CTs to be there, not 20.

I jumped into the area and the only thing that went through my head before I died was "OH NO!"

Hahaha. Awesome.
 
Lmao, you can see me saying "Snowman Secured" Was a good day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top