C Chulai Knight EGO Zealot Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 1,645 Mar 4, 2010 #21 Well Fabbrin1, we will ban together to fight this arch enemy to it's death. (LOL) Hope to see you in the game soon.
Well Fabbrin1, we will ban together to fight this arch enemy to it's death. (LOL) Hope to see you in the game soon.
G GoT HiTReG? Active Member Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 301 Mar 4, 2010 #22 Its quite hard to tell who dun it unless you go into free spectate mode and sit at the thing at the start of a round :s Doesn't give me too much grief, I can climb the unclimbable. Ninja skillz.
Its quite hard to tell who dun it unless you go into free spectate mode and sit at the thing at the start of a round :s Doesn't give me too much grief, I can climb the unclimbable. Ninja skillz.
Resk Poster Joined Jun 18, 2008 Messages 121 Mar 11, 2010 #23 those furnitures are making me mad, especially when ppl put em on moving paths.. like donner tank house axis way inside.. bleh making me angry
those furnitures are making me mad, especially when ppl put em on moving paths.. like donner tank house axis way inside.. bleh making me angry
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Mar 11, 2010 #24 Well. I myself started enforcing the no moving furniture rule in Avalanche. Today was pretty bad. a lot of piano blocking. I wish the stripper mod was working..
Well. I myself started enforcing the no moving furniture rule in Avalanche. Today was pretty bad. a lot of piano blocking. I wish the stripper mod was working..