I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Mar 3, 2010 #1 I will be missing from the forum's and the game for about 4 day's, I have to go up to Perth, sad occasion. Should be back Sunday or Monday.
I will be missing from the forum's and the game for about 4 day's, I have to go up to Perth, sad occasion. Should be back Sunday or Monday.
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Mar 3, 2010 #2 alright london take care man, this is actually my first day back. ha
D D.T.S. Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 318 Mar 3, 2010 #3 Ah, sorry London. Not sure if you're visiting Perth because of a sad occasion, or if just any trip to Perth is a cause for sadness, but either way we'll eagerly await your return and we'll hope all is well.
Ah, sorry London. Not sure if you're visiting Perth because of a sad occasion, or if just any trip to Perth is a cause for sadness, but either way we'll eagerly await your return and we'll hope all is well.
Ishanku34 Forum Fiend Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 748 Mar 3, 2010 #4 Have a safe Trip London...dont worry ill have some melee kills waiting for ya
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Mar 4, 2010 #5 Safe trip London.