wher to find screen shots ?

Ok, i don't know where the sceenshots go when you use a key in DoD to take screenshots.

But what i do when i take screenshots: I press PrintScreen, go to windows again, (after i'm killed) go to Paint or any other photo-edit program, i paste it into a new file and then i save it as a .jpg. Here you can choose where you want to save it to.

I hope this helps,

Alias[DAM]

PS: If anybody else knows what he means, please make it clear so i can understand the ingame screenshot key too. Thanks
 
I have XP but the directories shouldn't be any different. The screenshots are in your DOD folder.

c:/program files/steam/steam apps/account name/day of defeat source/dod/screenshots
 
Also, for Alias, I bind the "n" key for screenshots through the options/control keys menus. The screenshots are sorted by map and sequencial number, I think, in the screenshot folder.
 
[quote1196598275==(e)= Show No Mercy]
I have XP but the directories shouldn't be any different. The screenshots are in your DOD folder.

c:/program files/steam/steam apps/account name/day of defeat source/dod/screenshots
[/quote1196598275]

what he said : ) if you have any trouble, dont be afraid to ask for help. GL
 
Thanks guys, but i think i'll just stick to the PrintScreen key. But thanks anyway
 
i think what hes talking about is you take a screenshot how my button to press for screen shots is "x" then i go to options and importspray then go to dod then screenshot and when you have it set you have to exit out of dod and then you can set up what key you want to spray your picture wth
 
Also, when using the ingame screenshot key (f5 by fedault) it saves them as .tga files, not jpeg
 
I know its off the piont but do any of you know how to make a out of game screen shot, thanks, :D :D
Eire.32
 
[quote1196687226=Eire.32 =FL=]
I know its off the piont but do any of you know how to make a out of game screen shot, thanks, :D :D
Eire.32
[/quote1196687226]

Print Screen?
 
F10 my friend. Then use the search bar in my computer and type in "screenshots" They are in the Valve folder SOMEWHERE.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top