Changing Divisions

now that i think about it, ill probly be doing so good here, CS:S probly will have forgotten me or not know me as well as they did. I've made up my mind, I will stay! bye counter strike.
 
now that i think about it, ill probly be doing so good here, CS:S probly will have forgotten me or not know me as well as they did. I've made up my mind, I will stay! bye counter strike.

No brainer, right? ;)
 
This friendly banter goes on in game and we have so much fun playing, I am creased up most of the time, my wife (who sit's next to me on her comp) think's I am going senile, I am not am I? I cant remember, remind me ingame.
 
This friendly banter goes on in game and we have so much fun playing, I am creased up most of the time, my wife (who sit's next to me on her comp) think's I am going senile, I am not am I? I cant remember, remind me ingame.

Haha, well I don't think you're going senile quite yet. But we'll let you know if you start slipping....
 
Back
Top