- Joined
- Mar 14, 2010
- Messages
- 3,526
Hey everybody, I recently installed DoD:S and Ive noticed it runs quite a bit slower than I would like it to even on the lowest graphic settings.
So, Im here asking if any of you have a FPS config I can use that will raise my FPS. I dont care if the game looks like garbage but as long as I can tell things apart and my FPS is good, Im happy.
I know how to put the config into effect, I just need the config itself, so please if you have one tell me or if you have a link to one, tell me
Please make sure it has no ILLEGAL commands in it because Id rather not have commands like that running while im playing to avoid problems.
Thanks in advance.
So, Im here asking if any of you have a FPS config I can use that will raise my FPS. I dont care if the game looks like garbage but as long as I can tell things apart and my FPS is good, Im happy.
I know how to put the config into effect, I just need the config itself, so please if you have one tell me or if you have a link to one, tell me

Please make sure it has no ILLEGAL commands in it because Id rather not have commands like that running while im playing to avoid problems.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:










