Admins should read

I play alot with London on KALT and several other O's, you know who you are. As for myself I dont have a problem with the use of my Admin. I just use the W/K method. The other night i was the only eGO member on the server (KALT) and had a problem with a pub player that would not change his name after being asked in Voice chat, Team chat, All chat, and in Admin All chat. So i kicked him. Then he came back, so i asked him to change his name once more and he didnt so i kicked him. This went on one more time. At this point i PM'ed RonPaul and Omnica. They droped what they were doing and joined the server to help me out. When it was said and done, Ron gave him a 48hr. ban and said now he has 2 days to change it.

Sorry so long winded, but i just had to put my 2 cents in it.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry, i forgot to say thank you to Ron and Omnica in my last post. Thanks guys.
 
Back
Top