Now I do not know alot about the coding for CS:S. I was wondering if there would be a way to make a script so we could vote for the warden. The vote could start at the start or end of each game. Make it so the warden gets something so the players know who it is. If someone was just warden they can't be again until next round. I do understand that somepeople do not want to be so if they do they can pick someone to, or the next highest get to.
I do not know how to make it, but there is tons of people in this comunity that could. So would it be possible anyway to make it. I do understand that added scripts and coding could make the server lagy.
Tell me what you think
I do not know how to make it, but there is tons of people in this comunity that could. So would it be possible anyway to make it. I do understand that added scripts and coding could make the server lagy.
Tell me what you think




























