New Gun

White phosphorous like in SOF2, BANG! *hot pink fragments burn every thing it touches white un-inhale able smoke everywhere *
 
I would want to put in a ban hammer were u can only have it kill some one they are banned from the sever!!
 
Scoped 44 magnum.
The ability to strike with your arm/elbow as a stun attack like in l4d as the alternate fire.
AA12 Autoshotgun
MagPul FMG9
I also like the idea of dual wielded tmp/mac10.



AHEM...

i already proposed the use of a 44 magnum

and the use of scopes on any handgun is simply rediculous

i mean sure you can do it, but how practical is it? I mean really?
how useful can that really be? a handgun doesnt have the accyracy
for out enough to even need scopes


just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should...

i mean thats like giving Chuck Norris a gun, He doesn't need it, it throws of his balance, and it lessens his killing power at close range (if thats possible)

do you see what i mean? my chuck norris metaphor for the 44 magnum just ripped your little scope to pieces and shoved the scraps down your windpipe

:://RANT TRANSMISSION END//::

PS. I LOVE darylicious' idea
 

Latest posts

Back
Top