A mass call for your 1ONE1 best screenshot

flavoracid

Famous
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
576
I don't care if it's a quad pineapple kill, someone hanging from their wrist off a building edge, a triple kill sniper shot, a ss of console to show your incredible streak...POST IT! but post JUST ONE!


THAT'S RIGHT EGO! POST YOUR ONE BEST SCREEN SHOT! I DARE YOU!
 
I have tons of screenshots of kills but only one of Lego Land!

2041027737_69c7540eec_o.jpg
 
[quote1196915066=Kahless[Jones]]
I have tons of screenshots of kills but only one of Lego Land!


booooo! i saw this one! edit your post and put a new one in kah!!!
 
Godot's a hacker, just face it :)

I could try and find my two double no scopes on KK from my 1000th pics...but takes time.. Or my best ever Stg (320-20) from Inside Arena... I'll try and edit some pic here when I find something good looking.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top